Canara Bank has released the notification for the admission in one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Mangalore. Candidates seeking a career in banking have a good opportunity to apply for the course, through which 800 people will be hired for the Probationary Officers post in Canara bank.
Candidates can apply for the above said course through official website of Canara Bank i.e. “canarabank.com”, where they can register for the online exam. The online exam will be conducted on December 23 (tentative), which will be followed by group discussion and personal interview.
The selected candidates will be eligible to apply for admission in the PGDBF course. After completion of the course, the candidates will be hired at various branches of Canara Bank as Probationary Officers in junior management grade scale I.
Important information regarding Canara Bank PO recruitment 2018:
– There is a total of 800 vacancies for the course.
– The application fees for online exam is Rs 118 for SC/ST/PWD candidates while it is Rs 708 for all others.
– The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognised university with a minimum 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade from a recognised university. (55 per cent marks for SC/ST/PWBD).
– The minimum age for the candidates in 20 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
– The recruitment test will consist of online objective exam, which will be followed by group discussion and personal interview.
– The recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. available in both English and Hindi language, except the English language section.