New Delhi: Xiaomi launches Mi Polarised Square Sunglasses in India. The company has kept its price at Rs 899. Mi already started selling Polarised Square Sunglasses in India. This sunglass has been introduced in two color variants – Blue and Gray. A polarized lens has been given in Sunglasses and Xiaomi claims that it will provide a great visual clarity to the users. Mi Polarised Square has many features in Sunglasses.
– Polarised square sunglasses have been introduced with TAC polarised lenses. Which is actually O6 layered lens technology. This technology prevents glare, polarized light and harmful UV rays from reaching the eyes. Apart from this, polarised lens enhances contrast, enhances visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
– Xiaomi has claimed that Polarised Square Sunglasses are Scratch Resistant also.
In addition – the company has claimed that Flexible TR90 frames are given in Sunglasses. Xiaomi has informed that these glasses are durable, lightweight and flexible.
– The good thing is that the Mi Sunglasses are unisex.
– Customers will also get 6 months warranty.
– Interested customers can buy it from the official website of Xiaomi.