New Delhi: After 31 years in the murder case of Airhostess Neerja Bhanot, the American investigating agency FBI has released a picture of killers. These assassins include the names of Highjackers Mohammad Hafeez Al Turkey, Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim, Mohammad Abdullah Khalil Hussain Areal and Mohammed Ahmed Al Munawwar.
FBI share the Photo of the killers on official Twitter handle
- The FBI has shared the photos of these assassins on their official Twitter handle.
According to the experts, the picture was made in the FBI Lab using Edge-Progression Technology and with original photos in 2000.
- A reward of about Rs 128 crore has been kept on the four terrorists. On 31 September 1986, the Pan M73 flight from Mumbai to the US was hijacked in Karachi.
- After hijacking, the terrorists started firing in the flight. There were 369 passengers in the flight.
While showing courage, Neeraj opened the emergency door of the flight and pulled out all the passengers, but when the last three children were evacuated, the intruders fired on them, causing them to die.
32 crore reward for every guilty
- Edge progression technology improves old photo by adding changes to the face with age.
- In the year 2000, the FBI has prepared new photos by putting the advancement technology on the photographs found by them.
- On giving information of four terrorists, the US kept the reward about $ 50 million, or about 32-32 crore rupees. That is, a total of 128 crores is a reward for everyone.