1. So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.
2. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.
3. “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
4. “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you are also to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
5. “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
6. Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
7. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
8. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
9. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
10. It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.