New Delhi: SBI is successfully conducting PO Prelims 2019 examination where thousands of people are targetting total 2000 vacancies. The exam is being conducted in 2 shifts today.
According to the feedback being shared by the candidates, the SBI PO Prelims 2019 exam was “Moderate to Difficult” but was reportedly easier than last year.
– Reasoning ability section was Moderate to Difficult and 22-27 questions would be a good attempt.
– Quantitative ability section was also moderate to difficult and good attempt there will be between 21-24 questions.
– English Language section was also moderate to difficult and good attempt will be between 22-24 questions.
– Overall, if you attempted 65-75 questions you have a good chance of getting qualified for the next step since there is no sectional cut-off in SBI PO Prelims exam.
Here are some highlights you need to know about the SBI PO Prelims 2019 exam:
– The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities.
– Each question will carry equal 1 mark.
– There is negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) mark for wrong answers.
– The questions were in bilingual except the English Language.
– 20 minutes is allowed for each section.
– There will be no sectional cut-off.
SBI PO Prelims Result decides the candidates’ eligibility for SBI PO Mains exam. The marks obtained in SBI PO Prelims Exam will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.