Berhampur: At least seven persons, all of a family, fell sick today after they allegedly consumed wild fruits from the forest that adjoins Gandapalli village under Khallikote police station jurisdiction.
They developed nausea and began vomiting after eating the wild fruits. Immediately the sick family members were rushed to Khallikote sub divisional hospital. They are out of danger, said officials.
It’s a case of food poisoning. The sick persons are responding to the treatment, said hospital sources.