Balasore (Odisha) At least 15 people fell
ill after consuming contaminated tea in a village in Balasore district on Wednesday, police said.
The incident happened at a marriage function in Ranasingpur village of the district, the police said, adding that all of them complained of nausea and vomiting after consuming the beverage.
They were taken to a hospital immediately and their condition was stated to be stable, a police officer said.
It is suspected that some pesticide might have been mixed with tea leaves while the beverage was being prepared, the officer said